Hi, guys, how are you? A few weeks ago, I updated every part of my blog including my new YA Contemporary novel “Since We Were Friends”, but silly me, I never created an exclusive blog post for it, so here it goes!
Let me start by showing you the cover and the blurp…
Sixteen-year-old Regan Clark only longs for the summer camp trip her dad takes her and her three brothers in each year. But everything changes when the unimaginable happens—her best friend, and acquired fourth brother, Harper, turns into a big cheat and she gets cast aside.
So when school starts again, Regan finds herself friendless, struggling with soccer practice and on the verge of failing math. On top of that, Harper’s own issues lead him to move in with the Clarks, which makes it impossible to hide all the bad blood between them.
But meeting Sophie turns into a mindblower, for Regan’s introduced to the strange world of girls she’s been missing out until now. And, much to her dismay, she soon finds out what hurts the most about losing her best friend—to be secretly in love with him.
It is F R E E!
If you liked the cover and the blurp and you’re thinking about giving it a go, it is 100% free! That’s right! And here’s how to get it:
- Go to Swoonreads and create an account. (Don’t worry, registration takes less than 2 minutes and you won’t get annoying emails from anyone.)
- Add “Since We Were Friends” to your library (“My Reads”)
- Get the app or read on your computer! (It works like Kindle, so not much to say on this point.)
- Rate with the hearts and leave your comments.
- Share, share, share the love ♥ (I can’t stress enough how important this is for authors)
- Join my happy dance—it goes something like this:
Having said all that, I really hope you read it and enjoy it (and let me know your thoughts, of course)!